COVID-19 Testing in Logan County
COVID testing at the fairgrounds will be ending Thursday, October 8. We will be testing, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, 3-4 days a week. Below is the schedule for the month of October. Please call 217-735-2317 ext. 253 to schedule an appointment. Tests will be overnighted to the lab, so return time could be a longer that it has been. Average turnaround time is 2-3 days.
Monday, October 26—2pm-3pm
Tuesday, October 27—9am-10am
Wednesday, October 28—9am-10am
Thursday, October 29—9am-10am
Monday, November 2 - 10am - 11am
Wednesday, November 4 - 9am - 10am
Thursday, November 5 - 9am - 10am
Monday, November 9 - 2pm - 3pm
Tuesday, November 10 - 9am - 10am
Thursday, November 12 - 9am - 10am
Monday, November 16 - 2pm - 3pm
Tuesday, November 17 - 9am - 10am
Wednesday, November 18 - 2pm - 3pm
Monday, November 23 - 1pm - 3pm
CVS in Lincoln is also doing testing. Here is that information:
- Anyone age 12 or older can get tested. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Answer a few questions to see if you qualify for COVID-19 testing.
- Select a test site and available time. Fill out the registration form.
- Insurance card and proof of identity are required, as well as test confirmation email or text message. Be sure to have your mobile phone in case they need to reach you.
- Upon arrival, follow instructions posted at the site. For rapid testing, results are delivered same day. Otherwise, your sample is sent to one of their lab partners. Average turnaround time for receiving results from lab tests is 2-3 days.
- They’ll email you a link to activate your MyChart account. When your results are ready, they’ll email you a link to view them in MyChart. You may also receive a text message with a secure link to view results.
- Here is the link to register: https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing?WT.ac=cvs-storelocator-searchpilot-header-covid-6820