COVID-19 Testing in Logan County
We will be testing, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, in the Health Department parking lot. Below is the schedule for the month. Please call 217-735-2317 ext. 200 to schedule an appointment. We are only offering rapid tests at this time.
CVS in Lincoln is also doing testing. Here is that information:
- Anyone age 12 or older can get tested. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Answer a few questions to see if you qualify for COVID-19 testing.
- Select a test site and available time. Fill out the registration form.
- Insurance card and proof of identity are required, as well as test confirmation email or text message. Be sure to have your mobile phone in case they need to reach you.
- Upon arrival, follow instructions posted at the site. For rapid testing, results are delivered same day. Otherwise, your sample is sent to one of their lab partners. Average turnaround time for receiving results from lab tests is 2-3 days.
- They’ll email you a link to activate your MyChart account. When your results are ready, they’ll email you a link to view them in MyChart. You may also receive a text message with a secure link to view results.
- Here is the link to register: https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing?WT.ac=cvs-storelocator-searchpilot-header-covid-6820